The Government of the Republic of Liberia is now issuing Ecowas Biometric Passport to it's citizen.
For full information, please contact the consular section of the embassy.
All applicants must apply online at www.liberiapassports.com, make payment (USD205.00) and obtain an online passport application confirmation. Please note that application fee is Non-Refundable. |
|2.||Applicants must contact the Liberian Embassy in Belgium either by phone or Email (+32 2 411 01 12, firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange an interview date.|
|3.||Applicants must bring the following relevant documents to help prove their Liberian Nationality at the time of interview.|
|Â ||a. Birth Certificate|
|Â ||b. Previous Passport if any|
|Â ||c. Naturalization Certificate|
All documents are subject to scrutiny or verification.
Please allow between 4-6 weeks for passport processing.
1. Valid Passport (a minimum period of six months).
2. In accordance with International Health Regulations, all persons entering Liberia are also required to have a Valid Certificate of Immunization (YELLOW BOOK)
3. Two Passport-size photographs.
4. Completion of two visa form. (click here to download this form in pdf)
5. Evidence of financial support.
6. Letter of Invitation from Liberia with the name of a contact person and telephone number or e-mail.
7. Letter from your Company requesting for a visa. If self-employed : Articles of Incorporation of your company.
8. A fee of 100 € for three months, single entry. A fee of 150 € for six months multiple entry, but can only be issued after several entries to Liberia.
Payment will be done by Applicant(s) into the Embassy's account after which the proof of payment will be submitted to the Embassy.
9. Seventy two (72) hours waiting period with the exception of tourist visa, this takes a minimum of one week waiting period.
10. Valid Passport (a minimum period of six months).
Mondays - Fridays
10:00 AM - 12:00 NOON
14:00 PM - 16:00 PM
(Closed on all legal Holidays of the Republic of Liberia and the Kingdom of Belgium)
Embassy of the Republic of Liberia
11 rue Archimède,
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Embassy's bank details:
Account number : 088-2143403-86
Iban number : BE78 0882 1434 0386
BIC : GKCCBEBB
The Consular Section of the Embassy of Liberia to the BENELUX Countries and EU, is charged with the responsibility of rendering consular and immigration services to Liberians in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. All Liberians are advised to register with the Embassy in order to have a data base of all Liberians within its jurisdiction, as well as, facilitate its diaspora engagements;
Others Services include:
NB. Application stating exactly what is being requested and the purpose, should be clearly outlined as well as, copy(ies) of national identification including passport, birth certificate or any other recognized national ID.