PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Considering the current explosive transmission of the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in several countries around the world, the National Public Health Institute of the Republic of Liberia (NPHIL) in collaboration with the Ministry of Health (MOH) activated its COVID-19 preparedness Plan activities as of January 25, 2020. As part of that plan, the Embassy of Liberia to the Benelux Countries and the European Union wishes to inform All Embassies, Diplomatic/Consular Missions and the General Public that the Embassy has been directed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Liberia, and hereby institute the below measures:
- Diplomatic Officers/Staff will work remotely from their respective homes
- Suspension of Passport activities until further notice (except in cases of emergency or Note Verbale from Diplomatic Mission (s), the issuance of Tourism Visas and other Visiting Visas are temporarily halted.
The Embassy can be contacted as follow:
Political and Economy Activities
- email@example.com nr+ 32466118990
- firstname.lastname@example.org nr +32465878721
- email@example.com nr +32493279288
In keeping with the NPHIL Travel Advisory, the Embassy further advised that the Government of Liberia has put in measures that could seriously delay or disrupt their reasons for traveling to Liberia. Therefore, it is best suited for travelers who have critical function(s) in Liberia to visit at this time.
The Embassy of the Republic of Liberia avails itself of this opportunity to renew to All Embassies, Diplomatic Missions and the General Public the assurances of its highest consideration.
Note: For general information, firstname.lastname@example.org +3224110112